Group MedicalAs a caring employer, you may wish to provide your employees, on top of the compulsory Employees Compensation protection, medical benefits to cover their non-work related illnesses. Falcon's Group Paragon Medical Plan is specifically designed for companies with 5 - 30 employees.
- A choice of 3 plans with Hospitalization Benefits and optional Outpatient Benefits
- Pre-set Premium Rate Table ready for budgeting
- Simple administration procedure
- 24 hours Worldwide Cover
- Free choice of hospitals and doctors
- Dependant coverage available
- Hospitalization Benefits:
- Room & Board
- In-hospital Doctor Visits
- Hospital Special Services
- Surgical Benefits
- In-hospital Specialist Visits
- Outpatient Benefits (Optional with 80% or 100% reimbursement)
- General Doctor Consultation
- Specialist Consultation
- Diagnostic Laboratory Tests
- Chinese Herbalist/Bonesetter/Acupuncturist Treatment
- Pre-existing illnesses or injuries; pregnancy
- Routine physical examination; vaccination; dental examination and treatment; cosmetic or plastic surgery
- Treatment relating to vision or fitting of glass
- Treatment relating to birth defects and congenital illnesses
- Prosthetic appliances such as artificial limbs and hearing aids
- Treatment of mental illness
- Self-inflicted injury, abuse of alcohol, drug addiction or sexually transmitted diseases
- AIDS or AIDS-related complex syndrome
- Professional sports; rest cures
- Sickness or injury resulting from war, strike, riot, civil commotion, any criminal act or terrorism
- Employee (upon completion of probation period) and legal spouse aged between 16 and 64.
- Employee's unmarried child aged between 14 days and 18 years or 22 years for full-time student.
- If the number of employees is 10 or below, medical health statement has to be completed by each insured person for individual underwriting.
- The minimum group size is 5 employees.
Standard & Poor's